Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

What's for Supper? Menu 3

I am passionate about cooking well-balanced, healthy meals for my family. It is one way that I express my love for them. I love looking at recipes and planning menus that I think will appeal to them.

This week, I have planned 5 meals for our menu. I never assign a specific meal for a specific day of the week. I like to decide what sounds good that day, and also some meals take less prep time, and I like to save those for our busiest days.

Meal #1:
Black Bean Chicken Chili (leftovers from Super Bowl)
Quesadillas with salsa and guacamole

Meal #2:
Super Sub Sandwiches
Mozzarella and Basil Pasta Salad
Garden Salad

Meal #3:
Lemon-Infused Tilapia
Rice Pilaf
Garlicky Green Beans

Meal #4:
Baked Ziti with Zesty Marinara
Parmesan Sticks
Garden Salad

Meal #5:
Chicken Rice Soup
Honey-Wheat Bread


Enjoy this wintry winter week's forecast ... or at least the savory, warm menu plan that I posted.

No comments: