Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

May The Force Be With You ...

Boys. Some things can be completely and utterly explained by just that one word.

Boys are fantastic ~ especially my boys... not that I am biased or anything! I love how my boys are unafraid to use their imaginations. They are resourceful while they are at play.

Case in point~
Icicicles hanging from the roof of the house can be any of the below, on any given day:
1) Delicious afternoon treats for 2 little boys (Note from author - YUCK)
2) Easily shattered on concrete stairs
3) Swords used to re-inact scenes from STAR WARS





What could I write that could ever compare to these pictures?


'Nuff said! My boys and their imaginations light up my life and bring laughter to my days. I am, without a doubt, abundantly blessed!

1 comment:

Porters said...

Randy says it looks like Matthew and Andrew all over again! Cute pics!