Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's for Supper? Menu 2

I am passionate about cooking well-balanced, healthy meals for my family. It is one way that I express my love for them. I love looking at recipes and planning menus that I think will appeal to them.

This week, I have planned 5 meals for our menu. I never assign a specific meal for a specific day of the week. I like to decide what sounds good that day, and also some meals take less prep time, and I like to save those for our busiest days.

Meal #1:
Breakfast for Supper~
French Toast with Sauteed Bananas
Bacon
Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits

Meal #2:
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers
Italian Seasoned Oven Fries
Garden Salad

Meal #3:
Three Meat Jambalaya
Garlicky Baked French Bread
Garden Salad

Meal #4:
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Garlicky Green Beans
Tomato Basil Salad

Meal #5:
Skinny Scampi (Matt's request)
Brown Rice
Oven Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan


Hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for my Super Bowl Menu later.

No comments: