Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year - Fresh Start Menu #2

January is well on its way ... and our busy routine has returned (in full force). This week while I was menu-planning, I found myself drawn to Pinterest for inspiration. I love pinning recipes from blogs that I like to follow - so that I can remember to actually *try* the recipe at some point in time. Well... this is the week for trying new recipes that I have pinned - or that were inspired from recipes that I found on Pinterest.

Meal #1
Mandarin Oranges

Meal #2
Garden Salad

Meal #3
Garlic-Parmesan Oven Fries
Green Beans

Meal #4
Spinach salad with blush wine vinaigrette
Bread Sticks


I hope you find some inspiration by the menu (entirely inspired by items pinned on my Pinterest board "Recipes I Want To Try". I will be reviewing these recipes at some point to let you know how I modified them (if at all) and what my family thought of them.

Have a great week!

No comments: