Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year - Fresh Start Menu #1

January always holds such excitement for me: The anticipation of what the new year will bring and the desire to start it out on the right foot. I am not really big on New Year's resolutions and I do not make any resolutions each new year. I really enjoy menu planning - and sharing recipe treasures that I find or that are in my personal favorite collection. With this first menu, I focused on lighter dishes with fresh flavors. I also selected meals that would not take too much time to prepare. Happy New Year!

Meal #1
Bacon Wrapped Tilapia
Garlicky Smashed Roasted Reds
Green Beans

Meal #2
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Spinach Salad with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing

Meal #3
Skinny Shrimp Scampi
Parslied Lemon Rice
Broccoli Florets

Meal #4
Rigatoni with Meat Sauce
Sauteed Zucchini
French Loaf


Wishing you and your family all the best as you embark upon all of the delicious possibilities that 2012 has to offer. Enjoy!

No comments: