Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Autumn Splendor - Menu #1

September. It is SEPTEMBER! I am welcoming in the crisp morning air, the back-to-school excitement, warm drinks on the back porch swing, and all of the wonderful family traditions that this time of year bring. I am also returning to blog-dom ... breaking out fantastic favorites and trying new recipes. I can't wait to really break out my favorite soup recipes and to plan our annual Autumn party. Needless to say ... I am excited to welcome Autumn.

Here is what is on our plate for the next week (or so...)

Meal #1:
Lemon-Basil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Garlicky Green Beans
French Loaf


Meal #2:
Stuffed Peppers
Three-Cheese Tomato Tart
Salad

Meal #3:
French Dip Au Jus served on Mini-French Loaves
Parmesan Oven Fries
Apple Sauce (crock-pot recipe)

Meal #4:
Chicken Artichoke Casserole
Fruit Salad

Meal #5:
Salsa Sloppy Joes
Ranch Pasta Salad

Meal #6:
Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza
Bread Sticks
Fruit


I hope that you all enjoy the first glimpses of Autumn ... and the wonderful flavors that it brings. Have a great week!

No comments: