Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What's for Supper? Winter Menu #2

Another week, another menu. I realize that as I am working on formulating my menu for the week, we have "themes" that are pretty much repeated throughout the winter months. For example, I always am sure to include a soup (the best type of comfort food is soup, people!) and I always love to try to have a menu that is reminiscent of something we have tried and loved at a restaurant. So, keeping with that "trend" ... here is what is on our plate for this upcoming week.

Baker's Corner:
Pear Granola with Hazelnuts and Vanilla
Multi-Grain Bread
Pretzels

Meal #1:
Tomato-Tortellini Soup with Spinach
Flatbread d'Alsace

Meal #2:
Seafood Crab Stir-fry
Mandarin Slaw
Egg Rolls

Meal #3:
Sour Cream and Beef Turnovers
Garlicky Green Beans
Fruit

Meal #4:
Honey-Lime Roasted Chicken
Sweet Potato Fries
Southern Coleslaw

Have a great week, stay warm, and enjoy what is on your plates!

No comments: